You can save more money with : Gearbest coupon for Watches|Sitewide
• Imported Japan quartz movement: Makes it work good and keeps accurate time.
• Hardlex crystal mirror: High hardness and scratch-resistant.
• Three cool working sub-dials: Three small sub-dials not only play a role of decoration, but also are functional small dials.
Luminous pointers: Even in the dark place, you can get time clearly.
• Date function: A mini window to display date, let you know daily date clearly without calendar.
• 30M water resistance : It makes your life more convenient, when you wash hand and face, you needn't to take it off.
• Meshes design face and band: Dial face and outside watch band with meshes design, looks very unique and has clear texture.
• Soft silicone band: It's durable to use, comfortable to wear, good in hand feeling.
• Folding clasp with safety: Convenient to take on and off.
About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.